Club Timberland: Join Our VIP Programme
A NEW CLUB TIMBERLAND
Club Timberland, as you know it – a brand new membership programme – is now available in two classes –The Gold Class and The Green Class. Using a card-less system to minimise waste, Club Timberland members simply need to flash their personal identification to enjoy membership benefits
|Green Class||Gold Class|
|How to Join?||Spend $250 in a single receipt for a 2-year membership||Spend $500 in a single receipt for a 2-year membership|
|How to Renew?||Additional spending of $650 or more within the 2 years||Additional spending of $1,000 or more within the 2 years|
|How to Upgrade?||Additional spending of $950 or more within the 2 years for renewal to Gold Class for a 2-year membership|
Be Privileged at these Participating Stores.
- Raffles City #01-30
- VivoCity #01-81
- 313@Somerset #02-10
- Takashimaya Department Store Level 3, Men's Dept
- Isetan Katong, Parkway Parade Level 2, Men's Dept
- Isetan Scotts Level 3, Men's Dept
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- *Discounts not applicable to Timberland core iconic products, product care, Timberland Boot Company and Design Your Own series.
- Birthday discount is only valid for one time use during the member’s birthday month.
- To become a member, you must complete the application form and provide all personal data requested. By submitting an application, you consent to Timberland's use of your personal data in connection with the administration of the membership programme.
- You may only apply for one membership. Duplicate/additional applications and/or cards and related privileges and balances will be terminated immediately upon application for a new membership.
- All information supplied on the application form must be true and correct. Timberland has the right to decline any application if there are missing, inaccurate or ambiguous information.
- Timberland also has the right to decline any application in its sole discretion.
- To apply for Green Class membership, you must have purchased $250 in one receipt.
- To apply for Gold Class membership, you must have purchased $500 in one receipt.
- The Green Class membership is valid for 2 years and will be automatically renewed for another 2 years with additional spending of $650 or more within the 2 years. If additional spending of $950 or more is accumulated within the 2 years, membership will be upgraded to Gold Class for a subsequent 2-year period.
- The Gold Class membership is valid for 2 years and will be automatically renewed for another 2 years with additional spending of $1,000 or more within the 2 years. If the accumulated additional spend within the 2 years falls between $400 to $999, membership will be substituted with Green Class for the subsequent 2-year period.
- Please present your personal identification at the point of purchase.
- Discounts are applicable only to regular-priced items and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, cards, discounts and vouchers, in-store unless otherwise stated.
- Discounts not applicable to Timberland core iconic products, product care, Timberland Boot Company and Design Your Own series.
- This membership is non-transferable and may only be used by the holder named there-in; products purchased with Club Timberland membership shall not be resold.
- Timberland reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership and privileges if it believes, in its sole discretion that the Club Timberland member has breached these terms and conditions or otherwise abused or misused. Timberland shall be entitled to seek any damages it has suffered or incurred in connection with member's breach.
- Upon expiration or termination of membership, all privileges shall cease; cumulative spending from date of expiration or termination shall be obsolete and shall not be applied to any subsequent membership. Club Timberland members shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of the expiration, cancellation or termination of membership.
- This version of the terms and conditions shall govern in the event of any inconsistency.
- In the case of any disputes regarding membership and/or privileges, Timberland's decision shall be final.
- Timberland reserves the right to amend all terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.